black & gold.

2:08 AM








Here Comes The Sun sequin top from Beginning Boutique
Cotton On pleather shorts
Adidas jacket
Stella McCartney for Target bangle
Wittner 'Cookie' ponyhair boots
Half asleep/make-up-less fugly face

Sooo. I decided to give the sequin top I picked up from the post office on Tuesday (you might've seen on twitter or instagram) a whirl :) I love it! It's so shiny and sparkly oooh. Only thing is, the sequins scratch...wahhh cry. Oh well I still wore it, I think the prickly feeling on the inside of my arms is worth it. Maybe.

Oh and the black & gold thing was accidental - I remembered that I had this Adidas jacket lying around and seriously haven't worn it in a couple of years! It's so comfy and gangsta! Defs gonna be wearing it more again. Totes sport-luxe right?

Melbourne weather is finally getting warmer and my birthday is in a week and a half. Can't waittttt for Spring to finally be here!! Gonna go shopping for a b'day outfit next week, just coz I got paid extra last week for doing the Yamaha school concerts hehe.

Have a good weekend lovelies! & TGIF!

x x Stace


FACEBOOK // TWITTER // FOLLOW
TUMBLR // INSTAGRAM: @teeandfameblog

You Might Also Like

10 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images