Wish: Mistaken for Strangers

1:11 AM




Two weeks ago it was a rainy Friday night when I headed to Fashion Lounge in Flinders Lane to
preview Wish Clothing's newest Spring collection. Luckily I bumped into Sevan at the door,
as I nearly missed the entrance! The venue really set the mood, with free glasses of bubbly and
amicable chats with fellow bloggers making for a relaxed evening :) I had the pleasure of
seeing a few Melbourne bloggers there, besides Sevan I met Anastasia, Sophie, Twee and Rachel & Esther.



So, Spring. Florals, pastels and flirty fun dresses right? Well, yes & no. The first thing I
noticed was the colours. Rich mustard, vibrant fuchsia, warm olive, with explosions of tangerine
and mint. There is sure to be something for everyone in this collection with a combination
of pastels, graphic prints, bold n brights, floral lace and neutrals.



I tried on an AMAZING KIMONO as seen above - the black fringing and the warm Autumnal print are instantly eye-catching. I need this in my life ASAP.



Madeline, in her cute blue short-suit, helped facilitate the evening, and was a perfect host offering us drinks and chatting to us about the inspiration and pieces in the collection. I'm really enjoying all of the matchy-matchy short suits in the Wish collection, and for any gal I think it's going to be a serious investment piece for the upcoming Spring!


Gorgeous Melbourne blogger girls!



Sevan, Twee & I



Anastasia's beaded jacket by Thurley - lovelovelove.


DJ/Model Christine, who was the face of the Wish 10 campaign, was at the event
charming everyone present with her gorgeous looks and amazing skills - she spins at
parties all over the world for celebs and royalty alike, and she's just such an all-
round awesome lady. I was privileged to meet her and chat with her - she's such a
humble and talented lady! She played a set at Fashion Lounge after the preview
showing and while I wasn't able to stay I have no doubt that she rocked the joint!



All in all I'm glad to report that this is another great collection
from an iconic& ever popular Aussie label.

This collection, titled 'Mistaken for Strangers' is dropping in stores now and throughout the
next couple of months, there are some absolute standout pieces so watch this space!


x x Stace


PS. I have post-holiday depression. Queensland was sunny and
beautiful and now I'm back in the cold again :(

FACEBOOK // TWITTER // FOLLOW
TUMBLR // INSTAGRAM: @teeandfameblog


You Might Also Like

7 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images