rag & bone: fall '12

7:55 PM




The amazing Kate Moss hits the streets for Rag & Bone's Fall 2012 Campaign.
These photos were shot by Craig McDean in North London, and Ms. Moss oozes,
as always, casual elegance and effortless cool in these snaps!
Wouldn't mind wearing both those outfit myself, not that I'd look as good...

I'm a big fan :)

x x Stace

PS. I'm kinda all pooped out from the first week back at uni, hence the lack of posts.
A few of my lovely friends went to the Kings of Carnaby launch last night so they will
be posting soon. Argh I wish I'd gone!!! :(

PPS. Been playing around with business card designs, feedback??


FACEBOOK // TWITTER // FOLLOW
TUMBLR // INSTAGRAM: @teeandfameblog




images from fashiongonerogue

You Might Also Like

14 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images