Woman in Red

11:37 PM









ASOS cropped top, $13.60
Ladakh skirt via Beginning Boutique
Sportsgirl floral backseam tights / round sunnies / chunky scarf
Stella McCartney for Target bangle
Beginning Boutique ring
Wittner boots

I've been buying a lot of red lately. I love the colour red in clothing, it reminds me of so many
different things - some good, some not-so-good - fire, passion, tomatoes, lipstick, blood,
strawberries, rubies, traffic lights...and it suits my skin tone too. Winner!

This croptop is similar to an American Apparel one I've been eyeing off for a while, but it's less
than half the price - plus I had to use my 50 pound ASOS voucher from uNiDays! The scarf I bought
on the Sportsgirl website on VOSN, so I got 20% of and free shipping :) This skirt I got from BB
and I adore it. It has a suede-like feel to it but it's also kinda velvety, and the little gold cowgirl detail
on the waistband adds a little somethin' somethin' to it too.

Also - I'm selling some stuff that I never wear/impulse bought/doesn't fit on eBay if you wanna
check it out!


ALSO; I have instagram come and say hello, I'm @teeandfameblog :)

x x Stace

FACEBOOK // TWITTER // FOLLOW // TUMBLR

You Might Also Like

29 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images