Statement jeans.

12:00 PM

I snapped these pics in my little tiny house - well the side part of the backyard.
Can't wait to show you pics of my house, we're finally making it look homely and decorating it how we want!








Kmart jeans - Quicksilver tank - Beginning Boutique neckplate - Tony Bianco shoes - Random ring

I bought these jeans for $19 from Kmart after I saw Dajana from Le Flassh in them in this post!
So amazing, seriously what a bargain ;)
On Thursday night at the NEUW denim party some girl thought I was wearing NEUW
Marilyn Wallpaper Jeans...
awks cos they're nowhere near as designer or badass hehe.

I'm really into plain silver jewellery as you can see from the ring + necklace, and I
thought the jeans just needed a plain backdrop with the white tank and all.

I've actually really grown to like my hair too - it requires minimal effort because
basically I wake up in the morning, wash my hair and ta-dah it looks like what it
does in these pics! So, so good.

Oh and don't forget to enter my giveaway - there's a
$90 House of Harlow ring up for grabs!
Really easy entry too :)


x x Stace

FACEBOOK // TWITTER // FOLLOW // TUMBLR


You Might Also Like

42 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images