NEUW denim launch!

11:11 PM

So last Thursday I had the pleasure of attending NEUW denim's launch party for their newest collection!
I've been so busy that it was a welcome distraction - and also an excuse to have a few drinks and get loose ;)



I arrived armed with some dodgy blog business cards that I quickly scrawled onto some cue cards about 5 minutes prior to arrival - I'd come straight from uni and realised people probably wouldn't want to get their photo taken by a random with a camera.




The launch was at Neuw Denim's concept store on the hip and happening Smith Street in Fitzroy, and mingling with the guests, I found an incredibly vast array of people - students, musicians, designers, photographers as well as architects, athletes and much much more!




Among the entertainment was a guy who crooned along to old classics in a dapper suit and hat, and also a projector which was playing an old James Dean film on the wall. Jeans and ropes and fake knives hung from the walls and ceiling, and the lighting was kinda romantic too. To top it off there were some highly attractive people serving Sailor Jerry's and other alcoholic beverages with admirable gusto! I have to admit I enjoyed perhaps one too many Sailor Jerry's but YOLO!


One too many ;)




Above I snapped a mad A/W 12 jacket by Rada Priya Designs! I bumped into Rada among the crown and immediately was drawn to her jacket. Rada designs from Melbourne and has some incredible pieces, I definitely want to keep tabs on her as a rising star in the Melbourne/Aussie fashion scene!




Also among the entertainment was Tek Tek Ensemble, an awesome folk-y band who played a killer
set which had party-goers stamping their feet and dancing along enthusiastically! :)

One of the guys I met Juan has a flickr and does live music photography - check him out at juanjocruz.

Anyway, that's enough of a post for now - the rest of the pics are up on ze tee+fame FB page if you wanna have a looksee :)

Hope you're having a good week everyone!

x x Stace

Oh and enter my blog giveaway - a $90 House of Harlow ring up for grabs! :)


FACEBOOK // TWITTER // FOLLOW // TUMBLR



You Might Also Like

19 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images