try: sequin eyes

1:40 AM







Backstage at Givenchy’s Spring 2012 show in October, a single silver sequin was sliced in half and each crescent placed on the upper and lower lash lines. Natalia and Gisele glided down the runway with nearly bare faces and au naturel hair, their eyes flashing in the light with every blink.

These pics are so lovely, intothegloss did a cute tutorial and I love jyslakay's take on the look!

It's wonderful isn't it? I'm still wondering whether I can pull this off as a non-model-average-girl, in the real world. Well, keep posted lovelies...this may just be my next new make-up routine, well maybe not but I'm definitely going to try it sometime soon.


xStace

Pics from intothegloss and style and jyslakay


TWITTER // FOLLOW // TUMBLR

You Might Also Like

16 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images