Are you RED-dy?

11:43 PM

You know you love it: MORE LAME BLOGPOST COLOUR PUN TITLES!
Do I need to remind you about dis kool post?

Anyways, here are two different outfits that are red. A great colour. Blood, roses, fire, lipstick...

1: This is the outfit I styled to win the Big Day Out festival tix! Woot woot.







Evil Twin 'dark arts' studded dress - Sportsgirl round sunglasses, ear cuff + dreamcatcher necklace - Rubi shoes boots - Stella McCartney for Target bangle

2: This is an uber stylish and awesome dress by Staple the Label that I received c/o Beginning Boutique! YAY.






Staple the Label shirt dress c/o Beginning Boutique, eBayed ankle boots AND NEW HAIR CUT!!

Yes, I chopped my hair off! It's liberating! The start of a new chapter in my life, literally.
'cos hells yeah, I'm moving to South Yarra this Friday. WTF. So crazy! I can't wait :)
Anyone have any tips for moving out and buying cheap furniture and such?? And cheap meals too omg.
HEEEEELP.

x x Stace

You Might Also Like

19 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images