Happy Chinese New Year!

12:22 PM



Chinese New Year was on Monday, and I'm just a tad excited
for the Year of the Dragon!!! How gorgeous has the weather
been in Melbourne?! This is definitely the Summer that
I've been yearning for. I've slowly been getting a tan - hoorah
for my legs being brown now, instead of Edward-Cullen-pasty-white!





Supre shirt, Op-shopped tube skirt + glasses, Sportsgirl necklace, Tony Bianco wedges.

I wore this fuchsia skirt out to lunch for New Year's with
three of my best friends, just to infuse a little colour into my outfit.
The lucky colour for the Chinese is red, but...close enough, right?
My outfit was inspired by Elizabeth Chase Olsen, the relatively unknown
little sister of the world's favourite twin sisters, Mary-Kate & Ashley.
She's not as well-known, but is slowly making her name as both
an actress and a style icon in her own right!



Isn't she just stunning!

Oh and please hype me or leave a comment on lookbook.nu,
that would be lovely :)



Have an awesome Wednesday peepz, I'm off to uni for 3 hours of music ♥
x Stace


image source: trendfashionstyle

OMG OMG I JUST WON THREE TICKETS TO BIG DAY OUT JUST BY UPLOADING A PIC TO THE GENERAL PANTS FB PAGE. I'M DYING. ARGH I CAN'T EVEN MAKE A SCHEDULE. KAJDJKSAFSKAHFJF! :D
PLUS I'M ALREADY GOING TO SEE KASABIAN + THE VACCINES SAUTRDAY NIGHT, GONNA BE DA BESTEST WEEKEND EVAR.

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY ♥

You Might Also Like

36 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images