To me, Summer fashion is effortless, and only has two rules you must stick to: be both stylish and comfortable.
The only "must-have" is a great swimming costume and the confidence to pull it off once you hit the sand!
Here are some great picks for the Summer:
Then slip on something that doesn't require buttons, belts, shoelaces or other annoyances that might hinder the strip you must undergo at the beach - a simple sundress, a crop top and skirt, an oversized singlet, or the beach classic - a pair of ripped denim cut-offs and a cute tee. Outfit done and dusted, now to hit the waves!
1. A large beach bag that can hold all of your stuff, like this one from Billabong.
2. A beach towel, to sunbathe on AND to dry yourself so that you don't get wet patches on your clothes later on.
3. Sunnies and suncreen and a sunhat
5. Snacks. For those post-swimming hunger pangs. Duh.
6. Sunscreen; nothing worse than turning into a lobster the day after. Be SunSmart at all times :)
7. Camera, I can tell you there will be plenty of Kodak moments!
8. (Optional): Portable speakers and an iPod to pump out some Summer tunes!!
Don't forget to swim between the flags, and remember: beach fashion is about STYLE and COMFORT. Don't compromise!
Though there is only one month left of glorious Summer, it's gong to be a great!