twenty-11

5:30 PM

Just thought I might share some photos of NYE with you, as well as pictures of my Friday night with the two best friends :)

We had a pretty quiet New Year's celebration at a friend's house, swam in her pool/sat in the spa then returned to another friend's house where his parents cooked us some munchies, we drank champagne out of disposable cups and we played Guitar Hero til midnight! Then New Year's Day was with the fam, just chilling in the city. Hello 2011, nice to meet ya.





Don't Ask Amanda floral shirt Supre denims


Friday night was an altogether different affair with the coming-of-age of M (the blonde hottie). We had fun dancing and sitting in our little corner and talking to two random guys that lined up with us at the door and drinking a bit too, so yes HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU M! It was Asian night at the club we went to, so we were actually the tallest girls there that night (no offence short Asians :D)







My best friends ^^ Once some random came up to us and called us Charlie's Angels, ahaha.

I'm going to miss M so muchhh, she's going to Canberra for ADFA - defence force academy - and I hope she comes back to visit lots!!

PS. Apparently I've posted my 100th post! A couple of posts back I do believe. WOOHOO.
It's also getting close to the 1st birthday of TEE&FAME, how terribly exciting this all is.
Thanks for supporting me all this way, couldn't have done it without you lovelies ;)

You Might Also Like

7 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images