THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!

9:32 PM


- Rabbits, bunnies, all that cute shit.
- Playing piano
- Going through old photos and reliving the good ol' memories
- Jazz music
- DIY denim cut-offs and vintage dresses


- Grey marle in any manifestation, be it t-shirts, tanks or shorts
- Long phone conversations
- Warm cuddles
- Huge slices of carrot cake

- Cake in general, oh boy *salivates*
- Thrift stores and their old people smell and $2 scarves.
- Sleeping in
- Love songs


- Girls who play guitar
- $$$
- Making lists
- The Body Shop
- lookbook.nu

- Taking lame-ass photos of myself with my camera
- Slim silhouettes and defined bones
- Smiling
- The sea and the Aussie beach and the sun
- Boys who dress well!!!

- MINK PINK - ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVE LABELS
- Going to gigs and buying over-priced band tees
- Writing down thoughts and ideas, doodling, sketches, poems and lyrics

- Cute little stock photos with even cuter messages
- Guitar Hero - BEST. THING. EVER. I'm a rockstar, yo!
- Reading the newspaper on a lazy morning with a cup of coffee

- Ice-cream. Who the hell could refuse ice-cream??
- Carelessness
- New shoes

- My best friends for life
- Reading a well-written novel or new magazine
- Laughing until my stomach aches and tears are rolling down my cheeks

- More lame-ass photo-taking of myself, especially if it involves the self-timer
- Girls' nights in, relaxing and intelligent convo
- Girls' nights out, cocktails and night-life
- People who read my ramblings *hint hint hint*

Everything looks so much rosier when you are happy, so go on, I challenge you to think about what makes you happy, and spend more time doing it. Ah, life is schweeeet!

Lovelovelove.

You Might Also Like

1 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images