HOMEMADE PASTA & GUESS JEANS

9:09 PM

Lazy, lazy Saturday. I lazed around in one of my dad's old white t-shirts, my favourite thrifted jeans (Guess!!) and uncombed hair until it got waaaay too hot and I changed into appropriate summer lounge wear. I also ate the BEST pasta ever for lunch. Heavenly.




Oh boy, I'm so classy aren't I? ;)

Oh and I'm going thrifting with my best bud Em from sodapop and ritalin on Monday! So excited, even though I am seriously short of cash right now :(

Have a great Saturday night x

PS. Cannot wait until Monday - this month my brother's internet usage exceeded 20GB, which means I honestly took half an hour uploading photos for this post. Argh this internet thing is so annoying sometimes!

You Might Also Like

1 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images